Most days you can find me in my jammies on my laptop while my husband plays World of Warcraft. Spending time together for us means sitting next to each other on our computers because we are both introverts and understand being alone, but together.
I am mostly known for using a ton for exclamation points. Sometimes I have to go back and edit myself because every sentence ends in one if I'm in a particularly exuberant mood.
People often think I am an outgoing extrovert because I have an excellent outside persona when I need to. I probably should have been an actress.
I'm a generally pretty peppy person but I'm most passionate about my handsome husband David and our doggos Sasha and Sergeant, as well as the adorable little house we recently bought. Building things is my new obsession - just call me Bob the Builder!
I love helping wedding pros get back time freedom in their lives. No one ever said owning your own business was easy - and no one said you have to do it alone, either. Getting help in your wedding biz can be really scary because its such a personal business, but so can spending every waking hour of your life being consumed by it. After all, most of us started our businesses to have more control of our lives, not less, right?
When I'm not helping wedding pros scale their businesses while maintaining time freedom or sharing productivity hacks, you can probably catch me in a few places: out on the lake kayaking, in my garage making something cool (current project: wall-to-wall shelves for ), stuck in Seattle traffic on my way to get to the only legit burrito place around, or sitting outside enjoying our backyard, because the novelty that we actually bought a house hasn't worn off yet.
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
- I am a HUGE English history buff, specifically the Tudor era. I have a TON of books on the subject and study up all the time! My party trick is being able to name Henry VIII's 6 wives in order and give you fun facts about each one.
- The dogs I have now are my first pets I've ever had. There was a time when I was actually afraid of dogs, and it took one loveable lab of a former boss to melt my cold heart and now I can't imagine my life without some puppers!
- I've never had a drink of alcohol in my life. Nope, not even a taste.
- Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday - last year I was Daenerys Targaryen, with a screen accurate costume and everything. I even made my own tombstones for the front yard out of a sheet of insulation foam from the home improvement store.
- I've seen every single episode of Top Gear (Up until the guys left, anyways) and every episode of The Grand Tour. Can't get enough of Clarkson, Hammond, and May.
Still here?? Lets connect! Feel free to email me - I'd love to hear from you!