Essential Oil Spotlight: Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is the most adulterated of all essential oils, so its very important to know what you’re getting, because synthetic oil will not have the same results. When you use Young Living’s therapeutic grade lavender oil, it can help you to get a full and restful night’s sleep so you wake up refreshed and ready for the next day, instead of crashing in the afternoon because you’re too tired. Lavender is also incredibly great for skin support, and it can help your skin look refreshed and healthy, so you feel confident that you look your best. Inhaling Young Living’s lavender oil can help you relax during a super busy day so you are able to take what comes at you without feeling overwhelmed or like you can’t handle it.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
Usage Suggestions for Lavender
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
New to Essential Oils?
- Find out why you absolutely need essential oils in your life by listening to this quick 20 minute audio (hint-it can sometimes literally be a matter of life and death for you or your family!
- Request your free essential oil samples!
- Find out how to buy essential oils at discounted wholesale pricing, which is 24% off regular retail prices, plus how to get some awesome freebies from me!