Essential Oils Spotlight: RC
RC is an aromatic must have that is great to have around especially in the winter time. You will love diffusing it to help support respiratory health so you and your family can breathe easy all year long, and it also makes a great night time chest rub to help with that as well. You can use it topically on oily, troubled skin, so you can have a balanced, bright, clear complexion. RC is a great blend to diffuse for emotional support, especially when you are feeling a bit scattered. It really promotes a sense of security and grounding so you don’t have to feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere.
R.C. Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout
- Use with carrier oil for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists
New to Essential Oils?
- Find out why you absolutely need essential oils in your life by listening to this quick 20 minute audio (hint-it can sometimes literally be a matter of life and death for you or your family!
- Request your free essential oil samples!
- Find out how to buy essential oils at discounted wholesale pricing, which is 24% off regular retail prices, plus how to get some awesome freebies from me!