Client Experience Management
How many times have you been in the middle of wedding season and gotten some promising client inquiries, only to get swept up in prepping for your next wedding and you don't end up responding t the client until a week later? Unfortunately by that time, they are long gone to someone who is more responsive.
This is an issue I come across a lot with engaged couples who found a vendor they loved, but never got a response from them, so they had to move on. What if you actually had your perfect clients waiting to book you, but because you were too overwhelmed with wedding work to respond, you both missed out?
What if all of your new inquiries and current client emails could be answered nearly immediately, by someone who's been in the trenches in the wedding industry for over 7 years, and knows the language of engaged couples?
What if you had someone to create an automated workflow for you to keep track of and follow up on new leads so none slip through the cracks?
What if there was a way to surprise and delight your current clients so they are more likely to recommend you, and you don't have to do a single thing extra?
Here's how I can help:
- Ultra fast responses to new inquiries - the faster you can respond to someone, the more likely they are to book
- Following up on inquiries that didn't respond
- Schedule consultations with new clients
- Answering common questions from current clients with the same speed so they feel taken care of
- Schedule handwritten cards to be sent out upon booking, Valentine's Day, one year anniversary, etc
- For photographers, help cull images in Lightroom
- Work with your editing provider to manage the process
- Network with other wedding vendors by sending out images of them/their work from the wedding day
- Upload gallery to client sharing platform like Pixieset