Social Media Management
There are a ton of different things you can find yourself having to be in charge of when it comes to your social media; whether you're already an expert or not. Are you a social guru and have your content strategy completely mapped out? It still takes time to create, make graphics for, and schedule the content, as well as network with other vendors and funnel potential clients to a consultation. How many hours could you put back into your wedding business if you didn't have to do that?
Here's how I can help:
- Managing daily posting
- Setting up new pages, accounts, groups, etc.
- Replying to mentions/messages/comments on social media
- Tagging & networking with other vendors
- Designing banners, headers and backgrounds
- Researching popular wedding hashtags for your target areas
- Setting up social scheduling tools
- Managing online communities (such as Facebook groups or other online forums)